Is it Cyber Bullying?
Time & Location
About The Event
Let's face it: Some online spaces can be full of negative, rude, or downright mean behavior. But what counts as cyberbullying? We want to help our students learn what is -- and what isn't -- cyberbullying, and give them the tools they'll need to combat the problem.
This is a free, interactive video conference where we want the students to participate in the discussion. At the end of the discussion, we expect students will leave with the following:
- Recognize similarities and differences between in-person bullying, cyberbullying, and being mean.
- Empathize with the targets of cyberbullying.
- Identify strategies for dealing with cyberbullying and ways they can be an upstander for those being bullied.
This event is free as part of our Give Back initiative
Tools We Will Use
- Zoom (Kids should be familiar with muting/unmuting and raising thier hand)
- Zite Board (Online Whiteboard). We will show kids how to use it during the call.
Why We Require Registration
We take the safety of our students seriously. We do not want to post the Zoom link publically.
- Cyber Bullying Course$0$00$0