Minecraft Mondays - Summer Game Development Club
Time & Location
About The Event
This is our most in-depth class for Minecraft Coding yet. We will meet (most) Mondays over the summer to dive deeper into coding using Minecraft that any camp around. At the end of the club, the studetns will be able to use Eclipse (Java development environment) and create and build their own Minecraft Mods at home.
AGES: 7 to 14
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner to Intermediate
PATH: Coding, Game Development
REQUIREMENTS: Kids must have a Mojang Account (not part of cost of club).
MEETING DATES: 6/1, 6/15, 6/22, 7/6, 7/20, 8/3, 8/10, 8/17
MEETING TIMES: 9AM - 11AM
In this club:
- Kids will learn the Java programming language
- Learn core coding concepts such as looping, variables, functions, and more
- Will help build the CodeForceatopia Minecraft Servers. A free minecraft world where only CodeForce kids can play online together.
- Complete weekly coding challenges
- Learn game theory and design
Cost of club includes:
- Club T-Shirt
- Access to CodeForceatopia Minecraft World
- Installation and configuration of Minecraft Java Edition on personal laptop so that they can play at home.
- Access to our Minecraft VR coding class (Beta, coming in the fall).
- Minecraft Mondays Coding Club$249$2490$0
- Minecraft Mondays Sibling$224$2240$0