top of page
Winter/Spring 2020 Schedule
(5:00 - 6:00) Little Makers
(6:00 - 7:00) Coding and Robotics
(5:00 - 6:00) Coding and Robotics
(6:00 - 7:00) Chemistry in Minecraft
(7:00 - 8:00) Makers Lab
(4:30-5:30) 3D Printing
(5:30-6:30) Lego Robotics
- Wed, Jan 29CodeForceJan 29, 2020, 5:30 PM – May 20, 2020, 6:30 PMCodeForce, 5 West Washington Street, Oswego, IL 60543, USAIn this hands-on, project based course, kids will work in teams to solve a problem using a robot of their own design. We teach the core fundamentals and values of the First Lego League.
- Tue, Jan 28CodeForceJan 28, 2020, 7:00 PM – May 26, 2020, 8:00 PMCodeForce, 5 West Washington Street, Oswego, IL 60543, USAIn this project based course, kids will learn to code, learn about how computers work, and will build digital devices and handheld games using the Raspberry PI, SenseHAT, and Micro:Bits. On their first day, they will assemble their mini-computer and learn the basics of computer architecture.
- Tue, Jan 28CodeForceJan 28, 2020, 6:00 PM – May 19, 2020, 7:00 PMCodeForce, 5 West Washington Street, Oswego, IL 60543, USAStudents can use chemistry to create new Minecraft items like helium balloons and sparklers, view elements in a complete periodic table, and build a customized chemistry lab. Our lessons cover everything from lab safety (in which the students encounter a dangerous lab environment and have to...
All Classes are $199.00 each for the Semester. Siblings are $179.00.
January 27th through May 22nd
**It is not too late to sign up. Call or Email us to discuss your options.
- 2 Mini Semesters starting in March/April
- Prorated Cost for Full Semester
firstname.lastname@example.org | 639.746.3750
bottom of page